Please note, instructional materials are updated to Acumatica 6.0.
For instructor-led sessions, Acumatica 5.3 was used. We will update sessions as soon as new online training sessions will be conducted on a base of Acumatica 6.0.
The course has been updated as follows:
- The guide has been updated for Version 6.0 of Acumatica ERP.
- The Consolidate Posting to GL feature has been replaced by the Generate Consolidated Batches check box, which is located on the General Ledger Preferences (GL102000) form.
- New diagrams that illustrate the process of accumulating taxes in tax reports have been added to Lesson 1 and Lesson 9.
- Lesson 3 has been updated with a new example of processing and the partial reversal of a taxable cash entry.
- Lesson 5 has been updated with a new example that illustrates how to create report revisions.
- Lesson 11 has been updated with a new example that illustrates how to process a sales order with taxable freight charges.
- A new lesson, Lesson 16 (Adjusting VAT for Early Payments), has been added to Part 3. This lesson explains how to adjust VAT on invoices paid during the cash discount period.
- A new lesson, Lesson 17 (Selecting Tax Calculation Methods), has been added to Part 3. This lesson explains which calculation rules you can define for the created value-added taxes, and how you can enter documents with taxexclusive or tax-inclusive prices.
- Step 4 of Lesson 18 has been updated. Now this step explains how to perform the recognition of pending VAT amounts based on payments that have been applied to the document.
- Minor corrections, improvements, and updates have been made throughout the guide.