The course has been updated as follows:
- The guide is now actual for 6.0 version of Acumatica ERP.
- Now you have to configure two companies instead of three for completing the training. The company with the F200TBImported data has been eliminated from the course. You have to prepare the snapshot in Settings only mode in the company that you use for completing Parts 2 – 7. Then you need to restore the prepared snapshot and migrate data to this company.
- Changes that were described in the Changes from 5.0 to 5.2.pdf have been added to the training guide.
- The Consolidate Posting to GL feature has been replaced by the Generate Consolidated Batches check box, which is now located on the General Ledger Preferences (GL102000) form.
- Lesson 21: Now you need to enable the 1099-MISC Reporting Entity check box for the SOFT and COMP branches to be able to review 1099 reports for these branches.
- Minor corrections, improvements and updates have been made throughout the guide.