Please note, instructional materials are updated to Acumatica 6.0.
For instructor-led sessions, Acumatica 5.3 was used. We will update sessions as soon as new online training sessions will be conducted on a base of Acumatica 6.0.
The course has been updated as follows:
- The guide is now actual for 6.0 version of Acumatica ERP.
- Minor corrections, improvements and updates have been made throughout the guide.
- Step 4.3: Now you need to perform the validation of only one account.
- Step 6.3: Now you use the Account Summary format of the AP Balance by GL Account report (AP632000) for reconciling account balances.
- Step 12.3 and Step 12.4: Instructions have been updated to better illustrate applying prepayments to invoice. The instruction to apply payments to a debit memo has also been updated.
- Step 11.7: Now you use the Account Summary format of the AR Balance by GL Account report (AR632000) for reconciling account balances.
- Step 13.1: Now you need to enable the Advanced Financials feature in this step.
- Step 13.3 and 13.4: Instructions have been updated to show the Interest on Prorated Balance method used for calculating of overdue charges.
- Step 14.3: An additional payment has been added. Regenerating statements was removed from the lesson. The Consolidate Posting to GL feature has been replaced by the Generate Consolidated Batches check box, which is now located on the General Ledger Preferences (GL102000) form.