Please note, instructional materials are updated to Acumatica 6.1.
For instructor-led sessions, Acumatica 6.0 was used. We will update sessions as soon as new online training sessions will be conducted on a base of Acumatica 6.1.
The course has been updated as follows:
- The guide is now actual for 6.1 U7 (6.10.0755) or higher version of Acumatica ERP.
- The D200 data template has been added to the Acumatica ERP Configuration Wizard. No snapshots are needed to be restored.
- Corrections, improvements, and updates have been made throughout the guide due to changes in the functionality of 6.0 and further.
- Step 3.2: A partial receipt of a two-step transfer has been shown instead of a single-step receipt.
- Lesson 6: The comparison of inventory kits has been expanded.
- Step 7.1: A purchase order has been paid in two-step to show the calculation of the purchase price variance.
- Lesson 8: Landed costs are now processed to the Landed Cost Variance account instead of the COGS account due to the changes of the Acumatica ERP functionality. The lesson has been corrected accordingly.
- Part 4: The explanation of movement classes, ABC codes, and replenishment has been significantly improved.
- Part 5: Data Migration part that shows examples of the import of data to forms of the Acumatica ERP Distribution suite has been added.