Please note, instructional materials are updated to Acumatica 6.0.
For instructor-led sessions, Acumatica 5.3 was used. We will update sessions as soon as new online training sessions will be conducted on a base of Acumatica 6.0.
The course has been updated as follows:
- The guide is now actual for 6.0 version of Acumatica ERP.
- Corrections, improvements and updates have been made throughout the guide due to changes in the functionality of 5.3 Update 3 and further.
- Lesson 1: The course now distinguishes the concepts of “inventory transaction” and “inventory entry”. The new “Inventory Entries and Transactions” article explains the concepts at the beginning of the lesson.
- Step 3.2: The 215000 – Inventory Accrual liability account is now used to adjust the wrong receipt instead of the 520000 – Inventory Adjustments expense account.
- Step 5.1: The explanation of the available quantities on data entry forms has been clarified.
- Step 11.3: The separate GL account for purchase returns (596000 – Purchase Returns), which has been added in Lesson 1, is now used to process the purchase return instead of the 520000 – Inventory Adjustments account.
- Step 15.1: Now the open quantities of the SO orders on hold are classified to the SO Prepared allocation type instead of the SO Booked type.
- Lesson 17: The new “Back Order Replanning Process” article has been added.
- Step 17.4: The conditions for the Create Shipment mass processing action of the Process Orders form (SO501000) has been clarified.
- Steps 18.1 and 18.3: Now the returned quantity cannot be greater than the line quantity of the invoice by which the goods are returned. The examples of the steps have been accordingly reworked.
- Step 19.3: Now the package weight is calculated as the total gross weight of boxes that are selected to pack the order on the Shipping Settings tab of the Sales Orders form (SO301000).
- Appendix E: Explanations of the availability calculation settings and quantities on data entry forms have been moved from the “On-Hand and Available Inventory” article of Lesson 5 to the appendix.